Neuroscience suggests that the practice of paying attention in the moment enables an efficient use of cognitive resources and a meta‐awareness of habitual patterns, both of which can improve decision-making.
Developing a more conscientious mindset can awaken our day-to-day autopilot nature and bring more strategy to the decision‐making process.
In this webinar you will:
- Complete a checklist to identify autopilot behaviors
- Learn basic science principles behind your mind on autopilot
- Understand how mindfulness enables more intentional decision-making
- Experience mindfulness-based exercises to determine how your mind works
- Learn the fundamentals of an inquiry-based framework to make informed decisions that are aligned with your goals
- Learn basic strategies to improve your decision-making
Join us on Wednesday, June 17 when Shalini Bahl teaches us strategies to be more intentional in our thoughts and behaviors.
Mindfulness: An Antidote to Autopilot at Work
Shalini Bahl, PhD, is the founder of M Factor, a social business committed to building mindful organizations for sustainable growth and well-being, and MindfulUniverse.com, a social networking site for mindfulness-based resources and connections.
She is also an affiliate expert at the Isenberg School of Management at UMass Amherst, a published researcher, and a certified Search Inside Yourself instructor. Learn more on her website.
When: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET (US)