The best leaders give consideration to, and are purposeful about, their leadership intent (the kind of leader they want to be) and their leadership impact (the legacy they want to leave). It determines how we lead, day-in, day-out.
In this thought-provoking and practical webinar, Rebecca will look at:
- Defining our own ‘Leadership Footprint’
- Intentionality in leading change: understanding our impact on others
- Being a target and agent of influence
- How intentionality shapes our impact in meetings and presentations
- Being proactive about leadership derailers: building in habits to sustain our leadership journey
You’ll leave this session inspired and equipped with tangible ideas for increasing your leadership intentionality.
Join us on Wednesday, September 23 when Dr. Rebecca Newton shows us how to be a more purposeful leader.
Intentionality: Deciding is the Missing Step to Leading Well
When: Wednesday, September 23, 2015, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. ET (US)
Rebecca is a visiting fellow at the London School of Economics and Political Science, teaching management in action, serves on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Change Management, and was formerly a visiting fellow at Harvard University.